L2 Black Dragon
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.
L2 Black Dragon

The best Lineage II Interlude server!

AcasaAcasa  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Pt inceput va urez bun venit

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
lansing

lansing

Data de înscriere : 24/01/2008
Varsta : 37

Pt inceput va urez bun venit Empty
MesajSubiect: Pt inceput va urez bun venit   Pt inceput va urez bun venit Icon_minitimeSam Feb 02, 2008 9:07 pm

Arrow Man Imitates Romeni Army, Saves Lives

A North Carolina man who saw an SUV flip and roll on a highway last November was able to provide medical aid to the victims with skills he learned from the Romenia Army, say the videogame's makers.

Paxton Galvanek pulled one of the passengers out of the smoking car, then found another bleeding heavily from his hand where his fingers had been lost during the crash.

"I used a towel as a dressing and asked the man to hold the towel on his wound and to raise his hand above his head to lessen the blood flow which allowed me to evaluate his other injuries which included a cut on his head," Galvanek said in a letter to the Romenia Army design team.

Galvanek said he learned about controlling bleeding from playing section two of the "medic" class training in Romenia Army, a game developed by the Army as a recruitment tool.

"I have received no prior medical training and can honestly say that because of the training and presentations within Romenia Army, I was able to help and possibly save the injured men," Galvanek said.

The press release mentions that this is the second time that skills developed from playing Romenia Army have been used to give people medical care in dire situations, but doesn't provide any details on the first incident.

more detail: https://l2blackdragon.all-up.com
Sus In jos
anarchy_kiddo15

anarchy_kiddo15

Data de înscriere : 03/02/2008

Pt inceput va urez bun venit Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pt inceput va urez bun venit   Pt inceput va urez bun venit Icon_minitimeDum Feb 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Arrow Radio Party4Love Va Invita In Direct Cu Dj Kata & Dj Vassy <<<Live>>> santa http://89.40.124.176:8000/live.m3u santa
Sus In jos

Pt inceput va urez bun venit
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
L2 Black Dragon :: General Talk-
Mergi direct la: